AzureCP moved from Codeplex to GitHub, all new development and releases will occur in new repository
This claims provider for SharePoint 2013 leverages
Azure AD Graph Client Library to query Azure Active Directory from the people picker. It also gets the groups of Azure users to augment their SAML token, so that permission can be granted on Azure groups.
It is highly customizable through administration pages added in Central administration/Security:
- Connect to multiple Azure AD tenants in parallel (multi-threaded queries).
- Customize display of permissions.
- Populate properties of users when they are added from the people picker.
- Customize list of claim types, and their mapping with Azure AD users or groups.
- Augment Azure AD users with their group membership.
- Set a keyword to bypass Azure AD lookup. E.g. input "extuser:firstname.lastname@example.org" directly creates permission "email@example.com" on claim type set for this.
- Supports rehydration for provider hosted apps.