This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

System.AggregateException during search in PeoplePicker

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:14 PM
I open the peoplepicker to add a user to a group. As I type, no match is found. I get this error in the ULS log:

[AzureCP] Unexpected error occurred while querying tenant xxxxx: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred., Callstack: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at Microsoft.Azure.ActiveDirectory.GraphClient.GraphConnection.List[T](String pageToken, FilterGenerator filter) at azurecp.AzureCP.<>c__DisplayClass2e.<QueryAzureAD>b__29().

I was able to validate communications with the tenant in Central Administration. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Coordinator
Jan 5, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Hello, the error that you see is not the relevant one, it just says that an error occurred and was added to a collection of errors.
Soon I will publish an update that will record the actual error, so that you know what really happens.
cheers,
Yvan
Jan 14, 2015 at 7:36 PM
Yvand, my problem turned out to be an 'Insufficient Privileges' error. I fixed it by correcting my Client ID and secret in the configuration page. Thanks for fixing the error reporting in the new version!
Marked as answer by Yvand on 1/14/2015 at 12:37 PM